Nederlandse symfonische metal band

Welkom bij: Epica 

Hier kan je alles vinden over de band Epica, die voorheen Sahara Dust heette. De band is opgezet door Mark Jansen (ex - After Forever). Epica bestaat uit:

Simone Simons - Zang (mezzo-sopraan)

Mark Jansen - Gitaar en Grunt + Screams

Coen Janssen - Keyboards

Isaac Delahaye - Gitaar

Ariën van Weesenbeek - Drums

Rob van der Loo - Bas Gitaar

Wat kan je op deze club vinden?

* Nieuws over Epica

* Promo foto's van Epica

* Live foto's van Epica

* Recensies van cd's van Epica

* En nog veel meer van Epica!

Groetjes, Aeolus1969 (eigenaar).

College of Metal, an online educational metal music platform that enables anyone to learn from the best metal musicians in the world, announces that guitarist Isaac Delahaye released his first 6 EPICA courses.

Every course has a full play through, followed by a step-by-step walkthrough, and includes accurate guitar tabs.
With close-ups on both hands, Isaac explains every single part of the song, the techniques he uses, any differences between the studio recordings and how he plays the songs live, etc.

These are the 6 EPICA songs available as guitar courses: Beyond the Matrix, Edge of the Blade, Fools of Damnation, Kingdom of Heaven, The Obsessive Devotion and Unchain Utopia*
The individual Epica courses and the full Epica bundle are now available at the College of Metal STORE.

“After seeing that the general musical education system still treats metal music as an outsider, I decided to create College of Metal for anyone who is looking for in-depth lessons from the artists themselves. What better way to learn the songs/genre you love so much than having the composer/performer getting through the different parts, showing you the tricks and the techniques used, and explaining you why they do what they do. If you’re a self taught hobby player or an aspiring professional, this is what you’re looking for.”
– Isaac Delahaye

Epica kondigt trots een aantal exclusieve shows in de herfst van 2019 aan, dit vanwege de tiende verjaardag van hun album "Design Your Universe". Het album heeft tot vandaag nog steeds een speciale plek in de harten van hun fans, waaronder vooral de nummers "Kingdom of Heaven" en "Design Your Universe".

“After all those years, Design Your Universe remains one of my all-time favorite Epica albums. I know that the message behind the title song also resonates with a lot our fans because there are so many Design Your Universe related tattoos. The title track and Unleashed are songs that I hold very dear and the memories we made in that time of our career. I am looking forward to go back in time with you all while we play more songs from our Design your Universe album.”
    – Simone Simons

“Design Your Universe is very dear to me, it’s an album that was written during a very inspiring time. The title track shows us that we can all create our destiny and it’s still one of my favorite tracks to play live. Also, quite a few other songs of the album deserve to be played again and we will! Our set is gonna be filled with DYU songs so don’t miss one of these opportunities”
    – Mark Jansen

Epica's nieuwe EP, "EPICA vs Attack on Titan" is nu verkrijgbaar op alle digitale platformen en in de winkels. Op de EP staan metal covers van de anime's themaliedjes. Om het uitbrengen van de Ep te vieren heeft Epica de track video gelanceerd van "Dedicate Your Heart!".

Je kan de EP bestellen op: Smart.url.it

De rest van dit jaar gaat Epica werken aan een opwindend project, genaamd "The Essence of EPICA". In dit boek kijkt Epica terug op hun 15-jarige carrière met veel exclusieve nooit eerder vertoonde foto's, flyers en natuurlijk interviews met alle bandleden.

Voor meer informatie kijk op: Epicabook.com

Epica presenteert trots haar nieuwe video "Decoded Poetry". De animatie is gemaakt en geproduceerd door Davide Cilloni en maakt het video drieluik van Epica's titelnummer "The Solace System" af, en tevens "Immortal Melancholy" - allebei afkomstig van The Solace System EP, uitgebracht wereldwijd in september 2017 via Nuclear Blast.

“It has been a great pleasure working with the talented Davide Cilloni on this unique video trilogy. In this final part we finally find out what will happen to our dimension and if the Universal Death Squad will conquer our planet. Let’s hope for the best! I hope you enjoy this last part as much as I have enjoyed seeing myself as a cartoon, haha!”
– Coen Janssen (Keys)

Epica kondigt de verschijning aan van haar gloednieuwe EP "The Solace System". De EP komt op 1 september uit via Nuclear Blast wereldwijd. Op de EP staan 6 nummers. Aan "The Solace System" hebben meegewerkt Joost van den Broek, Jacob Hansen en Stefan Heilemann (artwork).

Verder brengt Epica de eerste titel track van de EP uit. Bij de single hoort een hele mooie geanimeerde video, gemaakt door David Cilloni.

"The Solace System" wordt uitgebracht op CD, vinyl en digitaal. The EP zal ook te verkrijgen zijn in "The Ultimate Principle" box set, waarin ook het album "The Holographic Principle" en de "Solace System" EP zit.

Welkom bij Clubs!

Kijk gerust verder op deze club en doe mee.

Of maak zelf een Clubs account aan: